Hi, I’m Yu Yamashita!
I am currently doing a research internship at the Max Planck Institute for Security and Privacy (MPI-SP), where I am advised by Asia J. Biega.
Before MPI-SP, I received a Bachelor of Arts in Library and Information Science from the University of Tsukuba in 2023.
The University of Tsukuba, Japan
B.A. in Library and Information Science, Apr. 2018 - Mar. 2023
Advisor: Atsuyuki Morishima
- HAEM: Obtaining Higher-Quality Classification Task Results with AI workers
Yu Yamashita, Hiroyoshi Ito, Kei Wakabayashi, Masaki Kobayashi, Atsuyuki Morishima
The 14th ACM Web Science Conference (WebSci 2022) Best paper candidate
- Replacing Method for Multi-Agent Crowd Simulation by Convolutional Neural Network
Yu Yamashita, Shunki Takami, Shusuke Shigenaka, Masaki Onishi, Atsuyuki Morishima
The 23rd International Workshop on Multi-Agent-Based Simulation (MABS 2022)
The Cornell, Maryland, Max Planck Pre-doctoral Research School (CMMRS)
Program Student, Aug. 2022
National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
Research Internship, Feb. 2020 - Jun. 2022
President Award, Mar. 2023, University of Tsukuba
- Fuji Seal Foundation, Apr. 2020 - Sep. 2021, Oct. 2022 - Mar. 2023, JPY 1,200,000
- Conference Presentation Support, Oct. 2020, University of Tsukuba, JPY 13,536
- Conference Presentation Support, Mar. 2020, University of Tsukuba, JPY 21,000